x
Beta Member

Booking Widget

Hi,

Customers are feeding back that it is difficult to book in using the website widget, can we make the widget bigger to accommodate a full-size calendar instead of half a calendar when using a PC.  Some customers finding scrolling through widget tricky! 

Message 1 of 7
Report Inappropriate Content
6 REPLIES 6
Admin

Hey @SR_, thank you for sharing this feedback! I'm not seeing anything myself but I've reached out to our Appointments team and see if they know if any workarounds/settings that can be implemented to make the widget bigger. Once I have more information to share, I'll be sure to follow up on this thread. 

Tra
Community Engagement Program Manager, Square
Have a burning question to ask in our Question of the Week? Share it with us!
Message 2 of 7
Beta Member

As in the attached video, customers find it tricky scrolling down trying to find options in the widget while trying not to scroll through the page itself. It would be most helpful if the widget were bigger to display all options without scrolling or, even better, proper integration into Square Online as a page.

Message 3 of 7
Admin

Hey @SR_, thank you for the video, that's really helpful! I've passed it to the team as well and I'm just chatting with them regarding what the options here to make the widget bigger. 

Tra
Message 4 of 7
Beta Member

How are you getting gon with this?

Message 5 of 7
Admin

Hey @SR_, thanks for checking in on this! From chatting to the team, there should be another way to insert the booking widget to Square without it being half hidden. I'm just checking with a few different teams to see if this feature has been rolled out completely to the UK.

Sorry this has taken a bit longer than expected but I'll be sure to follow up once I have more information on my end!

Tra
Message 6 of 7
Beta Member

Thanks, looking forward to a solution. 

Message 7 of 7