x

Both devices acts funny. They messing up when we're taking orders. lagging

Hello. We opend a restaurant about a month ago and since then both devices (ipad Air2) are acting funny. 

For example when your trying to hit a button (icon) sometimes its lagging (like freezing for secons).

But the worst part is if you want to write a modification!! Lets say you want to write "milk".

You're typing the leters 'm' 'i' 'l' 'k' and on the screen it might apear mmmmllkkkkk.

I have no idea how to fix this and its been a HUGE probem for the restaurant.

P.S. Everything is up to date. I've also delete and reinstall the app about 5 times.

Thank you in advance.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Admin

Hey @ilias, welcome to the seller community!

That should not be happening—sorry to hear about this. Everything should be good to go with the iPad Air 2.😕 Thank you for taking the time to try deleting/reinstalling—that usually does the trick.🤔

Going forward, if you haven't had the chance already, please give these additional troubleshooting tips a run-through.

If, after that, the app is still lagging or freezing, please contact our Support Team directly and provide the following information:

• Your login email (this will help us double check your account settings)
  • The iOS version on the iPads you're using

They'll get back to you with next steps or escalate internally if necessary.

Hope this helps clear things up. Thanks again for taking the time to report this and let us know if anything else comes up!

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 2 of 2