x

Calendar View is Blank - Appointments

When I go to my appointments tab, the overview is blank.  If I click on calendar next, it is also blank and nothing comes up.  There's no way to view the calendar, change views, nothing.  This has been happening for a few weeks with no results.

Latest version of firefox, chrome, and safari all show the same.  Cache cleared, computer restarted, and a completely different computer has also been tried.  No joy.

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Admin

Hey @RossfromMR, thanks for flagging this and I'm so sorry to hear about the trouble.

I just went to check on the Calendar tab for Square Appointments, and I'm able to view/make changes as normal. I happen to be using Chrome on a MacBook.

I want to make sure we get this sorted out as soon as possible. If you haven't already, please have a look at this troubleshooting checklist for any remaining tips that you may have not yet attempted — those usually resolve any dashboard issue right away.

If, after that, you're still having trouble — please let our Support Team know and they'll take a deeper dive into your account.

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 2 of 10

Hey @Tom,

Thanks for looking but I've tried 3 browsers and 2 different computers - it's not on my end.  I did see another community post about someone having a similar issue with the invoices page, but I don't know if it is related or not.  I'm waiting for another reply from the Support Team now that I have started a new ticket with them.

Message 3 of 10
Admin

Hey @RossfromMR, thanks for taking the time to reach out to our Support Team. I can see that this issue has been escalated internally. We'll continue to reply via email as we receive updates. Appreciate your patience as we work to sort this out!

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 4 of 10

I'm having this issue right now. Appointment Calender is white. Can't do anything..

Message 5 of 10
Alumni

Hi @StellaMB, so sorry for the delay here. Are you able to see your overview screen ok now? If you're still experiencing any issues, please make sure to try a different browser (Google Chrome, Safari, etc.) to make sure that isn't the issue. 

Message 6 of 10

I see this post is old, but as of Sept. 2022 my calendar is blank. I can see appointments on the overview page but the calendar should have the booked appointments grayed out and/or blocked. What is the fix for this issue?!

Message 7 of 10

UPDATE: I found the issue... you have to select & check the person's calendar you want to see. That fixed it for me. Not sure why it isn't defaulted to show them all, but whatever. I have a screenshot but I can't add it here, if you click on "side-by-side, it drops down and you can check the employee name(s). Hope this helps.

Message 8 of 10
Beta Member

Now an issue Im having is my dashboard wont save who have selected.  So I have multiple staff and each time I open it up, I have to add some of them in manually to the calendar view while others default to showing.  I cant figure out the rhyme or reason or how to force square or my browser to save the default selected staff options. 

Message 9 of 10
Square Community Moderator

Hi, @Innerglo - Thanks for getting in touch on the Seller Community.

I'm unsure about this one, so I'll check with the Square Appointments team to get the right answer for you.

I'll update you here once I have more information!

Message 10 of 10