x

Can I accept WiFi terms and conditions from the Square Terminal?

The WiFi system I use requires acceptance of their T&C's to access the network.  Where can I do this on the Sq Terminal?

Message 1 of 3
1 Best Answer
Super Seller Alumni

Best Answer

You are correct, @VanKalkerFarms.  Here's the relevant passage from Square's Terminal Set-up page;

Connect to Your Network

When you turn on Square Terminal for the first time, you will be asked to connect to a network. You can connect your Square Terminal to your network through either Wifi or Ethernet. Keep in mind, you won’t be able to connect your Square Terminal to a captive portal network. A captive portal is a network that requires you to agree to terms or conditions to access the internet connection (these networks are common at coffee shops, airports, and other public internet access points).

Judy T Shumway

View Best Answer >

Message 3 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Super Seller

Message 2 of 3
Super Seller Alumni

Best Answer

You are correct, @VanKalkerFarms.  Here's the relevant passage from Square's Terminal Set-up page;

Connect to Your Network

When you turn on Square Terminal for the first time, you will be asked to connect to a network. You can connect your Square Terminal to your network through either Wifi or Ethernet. Keep in mind, you won’t be able to connect your Square Terminal to a captive portal network. A captive portal is a network that requires you to agree to terms or conditions to access the internet connection (these networks are common at coffee shops, airports, and other public internet access points).

Judy T Shumway
Message 3 of 3