x

Can't edit shop address in general settings of online store

In Settings > General > Store Information....I am only able to edit the country and region of the store address. Everything else is strangely highlighted in a blue font and not even clickable. This is the address that is displayed at the bottom of confirmation emails, so I would like to be able to edit it. If anybody has any information, that would be great! Thanks so much!

Message 1 of 6
1 Best Answer
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hi there, @peahappy 👋 Thanks for reaching out to us here on the Seller Community! Happy to have you join us!

So sorry for the trouble editing your store address information. I tested out the process on my side, and was able to edit the address information from the location you described (Settings > General > Store information). This leads to me to the conclusion that there may be something else impacting your ability to edit specific location details.

Would you mind also trying out this process of editing your Location Settings from the Square Dashboard? These settings could come into factoring your Online Store location appearance.

If you try the above troubleshooting and still experience issues, we would recommend flagging this to our Support Team directly. They can hop into your account and see where the issue lays.

Keep us updated!

Joe
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Best Answer

Hi there, @peahappy 👋 Thanks for reaching out to us here on the Seller Community! Happy to have you join us!

So sorry for the trouble editing your store address information. I tested out the process on my side, and was able to edit the address information from the location you described (Settings > General > Store information). This leads to me to the conclusion that there may be something else impacting your ability to edit specific location details.

Would you mind also trying out this process of editing your Location Settings from the Square Dashboard? These settings could come into factoring your Online Store location appearance.

If you try the above troubleshooting and still experience issues, we would recommend flagging this to our Support Team directly. They can hop into your account and see where the issue lays.

Keep us updated!

Joe
Message 2 of 6

Hey Joe! Thanks so much for your help!

Editing the Location Settings from the Square Dashboard definitely changed the address displayed on receipts, but not the Store Settings on Weebly. However, thanks for this, because I also wanted to change the address on the receipt! Much appreciated!

I ended up going into Shipping on the online store, and edited the shipping address and checked the box that replaced the main store address with it. This seemed to work around the issue, so hopefully it continues to work in the future! Phew! Thanks again for your help 🙂

Message 3 of 6

Perfect! I'm glad you got this one solved, @peahappy! I appreciate you bouncing back and letting us know 😎🙌

Don't hesitate to reach out is anything else comes up!

Joe
Message 4 of 6

Hello, I am having the same issue here. Can you assist me please

Message 5 of 6
Admin

@Mariohernandez Were you able to try Joe's steps he listed a few posts above?

Bea_
Beta Community Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Evaluate | Influence | Engage
Message 6 of 6