x
Highlighted
dconant1

Can't print out entire deposit

Each day I go on to Square and print out my DEPOSITS.  Today there are configured differently so that I cannot get the customer, amount and date on one piece of paper.  Something happened between now and the last time I did this 3 days ago.  If anyone could help me to set up the 'print-deposits' screen I would appreciate it.  thanks,

**bleep**

Message 1 of 35
2 Best Answers

Accepted Solutions
Admin

Re: Can't print out entire deposit

Best Answer

Hello everybody! 

I'm sorry to hear that all of you are having trouble with printing out your deposits report. I can confirm that this is an issue the our Engineering Team is working on. I will provide updates on this thread and tag all of you once the issue is resolved. 

If you have questions, please feel free to reach out to me. 

Message 8 of 35
Admin

Re: I can't print my deposit reports anymore. What's up????

Best Answer

Hello! Good news—I just confirmed with our Engineering Team that this issue is resolved.

@hbose, @SheMB, and @denisedkris, are you still encountering any trouble with printing these reports? If so, please give these troubleshooting tips a run-through for good measure, and let us know how it goes: Square Dashboard Troubleshooting.

Sorry again for the disruption. Happy to double check on anything else!

Message 27 of 35
34 REPLIES 34
MAKTOW

I'M HAVING THE SAME ISSUE!!

Message 2 of 35
MAKTOW

GOT PUT ON HOLD AND CALLED DROPPED 3X ALREADY TODAY.  VERY FRUSTRATED AND WE'VE USED AND LOVED SQUARE FOR A LONG TIME.  PLEASE FIX THIS ASAP SQUARE!!  LAST TIME I "PRINTED" AS USUAL FOR SURE WAS 3/13/19.

Message 3 of 35
denisedkris

They are terrible to contact. Really need to work on that square!!!

Message 4 of 35
denisedkris

Same here!!!! I have tried contacting square, but they are HORRIBLE to reach. Terrible customer service really. 

I print deposit reports weekly with no problem. Something has changed.

Message 5 of 35
Lancaster

Same problem here. Very frustrating

Message 6 of 35
mandischilling

SAME!!!  Frustrating!!!  @Square PLEASE help!!!

Message 7 of 35
Admin

Best Answer

Hello everybody! 

I'm sorry to hear that all of you are having trouble with printing out your deposits report. I can confirm that this is an issue the our Engineering Team is working on. I will provide updates on this thread and tag all of you once the issue is resolved. 

If you have questions, please feel free to reach out to me. 

Message 8 of 35
MAKTOW

THANK YOU!!!!

Message 9 of 35
jhiett

We are having the same issue.  I would appreciate the tag when the issue is fixed.  THANKS!

Message 10 of 35