x

Checkout links: Errant Flat Rate

I'm trying to use the online checkout link feature in the "Edit Item".  I have shipping set to free but when I navigate to the link, under shipping I only have "Standard Shipping $23” as a pre-selected.  I know I set it somewhere, but for the life of me I can't figure out how.

Message 1 of 4
1 Best Answer

Best Answer

I managed to figure it out.  I apparently have two stores.  An old one, that was never published, and a new store.

The new store had the shipping fee set.  I didn't realize there are two stores.  

The "online store" landing page (https://squareup.com/dashboard/sites/selector) is not very intuitive.  Two different navigation schemes for two different sites on the same page.  As a UX designer, this feels rather clunky.

View Best Answer >

Message 3 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Admin

Hmm that's odd @Eldon. Can you reply here and include the link to the item that's showing the 'Standard Shipping' fee instead of showing free shipping? We'll investigate! 

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 2 of 4

Best Answer

I managed to figure it out.  I apparently have two stores.  An old one, that was never published, and a new store.

The new store had the shipping fee set.  I didn't realize there are two stores.  

The "online store" landing page (https://squareup.com/dashboard/sites/selector) is not very intuitive.  Two different navigation schemes for two different sites on the same page.  As a UX designer, this feels rather clunky.

Message 3 of 4
Admin

Thanks for letting me know @Eldon, glad you figured it out. I'll share your feedback about the landing page with the Online Store team, we're making a lot of changes these days to improve the Online Store so we appreciate your input!

In the meantime, I've marked your answer as the Best Answer - it might help someone else who doesn't realize they have two stores. 

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 4 of 4