x

Checkout links showing as 'Not Avaliable'

Hello,

As the title says, Checkout links showing as 'Not Avaliable' it has worked fine for months up until today I hadn't changed anything.But now when I send the checkout link to a customer they are greeted by a 'Not available' instead of 'join/renew' ..

All the best

Message 1 of 18
1 Best Answer

Best Answer

UPDATE:

I resolved this by clearing cookies related to square site. Hope this hopes anyone else who gets stuck!

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 18
17 REPLIES 17

Best Answer

UPDATE:

I resolved this by clearing cookies related to square site. Hope this hopes anyone else who gets stuck!

Message 2 of 18
Admin

Glad to hear that, @Grizzy! I've marked your post as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

Adam
Seller Community, Platform
Message 3 of 18

Hi! 

I am having trouble with my checkout as well can you see what the problem could be?

Message 4 of 18
Square Community Moderator

Hello @ceodestiny, I am happy to help. Can you provide some more details? Which checkout link is this happening on? 

Message 5 of 18

My online checkout link won't work. Here is the link: https://checkout.square.site/buy/ZYKEJ64B73NB3HY2T242IFDZ

Please help.

Message 6 of 18
Admin

Hi @shannonsqueeze. Try the suggested solution above (clearing cache) and let me know if you're still running into this problem afterwards. I'll keep an eye out for your reply.

Bea_
Beta Community Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Evaluate | Influence | Engage
Message 7 of 18

I’m having the same issue as @shannonsqueeze .  Can someone assist?  I’ve tried all solutions on this thread and have had no luck!

Message 8 of 18
Admin

It looks like your site doesn't have an SSL certificate, which can cause that to happen @Mcrj90. Can you go to Website > General Settings and use the un-publish option, then open your site in the website editor and publish it again?

Edit: It looks like your domain isn't pointed properly to use a new Square Online Store. Before you do the above, you'll need to update the IP address your domain uses to the following: 199.34.228.164

Adam
Message 9 of 18

I am having issues with items being "not available" I've already cleared out my Cache for square. How do I update the IP address of my domain?

Message 10 of 18
Admin

Welcome to Seller Community, @BrandonWebb.

Your items are showing as unavailable because you have them set to use pickup as a fulfillment type, but haven't set up pickup in Settings > Pickup and delivery. If you don't need to use pickup for these, you could also edit each item and uncheck pickup as a fulfillment option.

Adam
Message 11 of 18

Hi there @ddavis8124.

Thanks for posting in the Seller Community! I have moved your post to this thread where sellers seemed to experience the same issue. Take a look at @adamsmasher answear and what other sellers had to say about their workaround to solve the issue. Also, is this happening with all of your Items?

Sayra
Community Moderator, Square // Moderadora de la Comunidad, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Inicie seción y haga clic en Marcar como "Mejor Respuesta" si mi respuesta contesta su pregunta.
Message 12 of 18

1. having trouble with my links I've created, they've been working for two weeks allowing me to sell online while my business is closed. today the links have stopped working and I get this ... Screen Shot 2020-03-30 at 5.37.39 PM.png
Message 13 of 18

go to you online store items and make sure theyre marked as visible or hidden

Message 14 of 18

yes the ones I'm trying to access, and have emailed to clients are visible. not sure why the links stopped working today

Message 15 of 18

Hey @GSTroop96

I moved your post here where other sellers asked the same question. You may also want to contact our Customer Success Team to help you troubleshoot further. 

Have a great day!😃

Sayra
Community Moderator, Square // Moderadora de la Comunidad, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Inicie seción y haga clic en Marcar como "Mejor Respuesta" si mi respuesta contesta su pregunta.
Message 16 of 18

I am having this problem as well with this link https://checkout.square.site/merchant/MLR278Z2HJSWQ/checkout/TSFFIZ5AUDINXGHJYGA3BK7H?src=embed but it doesn't say it is not available until someone tries to save their information and check out. If they don't save their information but enter all of their info and payment info, clicking the place order button doesn't seem to do anything.

Message 17 of 18
Admin

Hey @cityofbrenham!

Thanks for posting in the Seller Community.

Have you tried testing this on your site? I know you mentioned this, but on our end, it does say available when you first click the link:

How many in stock of that item/event do you have? 

️ Isabelle | she/her
Seller Community & Super Seller Program Manager | Square, Inc.
Learn about the Super Seller program!
Message 18 of 18