x

Close of day correct but can't set location hours

I'm trying to set the hours we are open for our lcoation but I get an error that the close of day is not set.

Screen Shot 2017-04-22 at 7.26.08 AM.png

However when I go to the link provided and set my hours it seems correct.

Screen Shot 2017-04-22 at 7.27.08 AM.png

How do I get the close of day setting under deposits to stick so that I can edit the hours of operation for a location?

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
Square Community Moderator

Hello, 

That does look strange. 

Have you tried to save your hours of operation? If so, what happens when you attempt to save? Was it preventing you from doing so? 

Message 2 of 12

I can't even enter in our hours to try to save them, it's all greyed out. 

Message 3 of 12

Hmm and you were making sure to check the boxes of the dates that you wanted to enter?

If so, we might need to have our Support Team walk through this with you to try to replicate the issue. 

Message 4 of 12

I can't check the checkboxes to try to set the hours. The system won't allow it. As I said, everythign is greyed out and won't accept any input until you set the close fo dday. But the close of day screen which is actually the deposits screen (shoudl fix the error message) is set properly. I've even tried changing those hours, waiting 48 hours and still I can't enter in our business hours. 

I haven't been able to talk to support because we are lambing (I'm also a farmer) and I don't have the time to wait on the phone or even be at the computer waiting for a call back except for a few minutes every hour or so. Sheep are in control of my schedule at this time. 

Message 5 of 12

I checked in on this for you again and it looks like you were able to set your business hours. Was there a specific action you took to resolve this?

Message 6 of 12

nope I just tried it again. Nothing had changed as far as I know

Message 7 of 12

Your current business hours for your location is set to Tuesday through Sunday, open 4:00 am to 11:00 pm. 

Is this still incorrect? I'm able to change the business hours successfully. Is there any way you can provide a screenshot of what you were seeing? 

Message 8 of 12

I did, earlier in the thread. 

Message 9 of 12

@RevolutionBrew When looking at your account business hours, that is not what's showing for me. 

When I take a look at your Square Dashboard, your business hours for your location is set to Tuesday through Sunday, open 4:00 am to 11:00 pm. 

There's really not much we can do within the community for this. Give our Support Team a call when you get a chance. 

Message 10 of 12

im having this same issue. it lets me put in hours but wont allow me to save.

Message 11 of 12

@nailsbyefelisha Have you tried clearing your cache on your web browser? What troubleshooting steps have you tried thus far? 

It might be best to reach out to our CS Team directly and have them walk through this with you. 

Message 12 of 12