x

Connecting Epson TM-T88VI printer to Square Stand via USB

I was about to give up on connecting this printer until I searched it up on YouTube. I was able to find a video that showed exactly how to connect the printer to the Square Stand. I am creating this thread to hopefully help others that arent able to get it connected.

Video Link

Step 1: Open printer settings: Power Epson printer down fully then press and hold the "Feed" button while powering back on. -Printer will print "Printer information" Sheet

Step 2: To get to setting press and hold the Feed button for one second or longer then release. -Printer will print "Settings" menu

Step 3: Go to "Customize Value settings" by pressing the feed button 3 times then pressing and holding it. -Printer will print "Value settings"

Step 4: Value number 11 is "USB Interface Settings" Press the "Feed" button 11 times then press and hold until it prints.

Step 5: Under "USB Interface Settings" you will see option 1 is "Printer Class". Press the feed button 1 time then press and hold the feed button until it prints again.

Step 6: Under "Printer Class" you will press the feed button twice and then press and hold until; it prints to place the printer in "Printer Class" mode instead of the default "Vendor class".

Step 7: Your Epson TM-T88V printer is now programmed to work with Square point of sale Stand. Power the printer down then turn it back on and plug it into your Square POS Stand.

Tags (2)
Message 1 of 1
0 REPLIES 0