x

Deposit, Milestones & Payment options GONE

I use Chrome & the Invoice app on my Android. Neither of which is allowing me to add deposits or payment schedule anymore. Is this a bug or did they get rid of this feature? I NEED this for my business, can anyone help? I've tried researching several threads, post & googling to see if this feature has been removed, but can't seem to find anything.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Alumni

Hi @ccloset. Do you have ACH bank transfer acceptance enabled in your Invoice Settings by any chance. That would be one reason you're not seeing the deposit/payment schedule option, as partial payments are not doable with this feature turned on. 

@ccloset 

Let me know if I'm off target

Justin
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 6

Thank you for the information. Previously, it didn't tell you that payment schedules weren't accepted with the ACH payments, but when I went to uncheck the box, it was there and made the payment schedule available again. 

Message 3 of 6
Beta Member

My option for a deposit followed by payments also has disappeared. Where are these invoice settings you mention? I have looked everywhere and can't find anything.  

Message 4 of 6
Beta Member

FYI - I just found my template and the ACH box is NOT checked, so why do I not see an option to take a deposit and set milestones??? I only have an option to add a service charge. NO deposit option. 

Message 5 of 6
Square Community Moderator

Welcome back to the Community, @stacieb

Thank you for confirming you found the ACH option on your invoices. If you're going to use ACH, then you cannot set up a payment scheduled. 

Check out this Support Article with more information on Deposits with Invoices

Please let me know if you have any other questions. 

Kassi
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 6 of 6