x

Domain, site editing, and photo issues

This morning I was able to update my web store and publish everything under my square domain and everything was fine.
when i sent the link to a friend just now none of my item pages are working, and when i went in to edit the page to see if i could fix it 
im met with a page that shows a stock webpage by weebly and the information says the last time i published i published under a weebly domain (i didnt)

the page here says that square is having issues, and hopefully this is all but if anyone can help id appreciate it

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Alumni

@wolfe_ridge -

Hmm, that doesn't seem right. Our Ecomm Team would like for you to call in so they can take a look at your website settings, as they are a better resource to help with your website conundrums. 

Justin
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 4

I appreciate the information, but it looks like whatever the trouble was, was part of the online store issues that square was having at that time. 

As if mentioned in my original post when I came to the community pages there has been an alert that they were having issues across the board with online store function.

Message 3 of 4
Alumni

@wolfe_ridge Ah, I see.

Thanks for responding back! Sorry for the trouble. Hopefully your site is back up and running as expected. Let us know if you need more help 🙂

Justin
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 4