x

Emoji keyboard issue

Whenever I use the keyboard for searching, or the new 4 step method for adding items, the keyboard pops up emoji. It used to pop up the ABC keyboard. I'm using an iPhone 5s.

Also, there's auto-suggestion nor spell in Square. Very annoying.

Thanks for any help!

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Square

Hmm, strange; it's going right to your emoji keyboard when you tap 'Search'? Are you using a third-party keyboard, or the default offered by Apple? 

If you haven't yet, you might want to reinstall the app. That and other tips for buggy app issues can be found in the Support Center. Give those a try and let me know if you're still having trouble - screenshots of what you're seeing would be helpful!

Message 2 of 7

Reinstalling seems to have worked. Note; I use Swiftkey. 

Any reason spellcheck and auto suggest doesn't work in Square?

Thanks!

Message 3 of 7
Square

@TDBS - Glad to hear! While I'd have to double check to be completely certain, I'm pretty confident that these features don't function as they'd require the typed information to be shared with other apps/systems. Since Square merchants have to adhere to strict PCI/privacy requirements, these details are not shared outside the Square Register app. 

Sean
he/him/his
Product Manager | Square, Inc.
Message 4 of 7

That makes sense. Thanks for the quick follow up!

Message 5 of 7

I think you are not using emojisvilla for emoji collection, this website is perfect for keyboard emoji.

Message 6 of 7

If you're facing an emoji keyboard issue, look no further than EmojisVilla. Their expert team specializes in resolving emoji-related problems, ensuring you can express yourself seamlessly across all platforms.

Message 7 of 7