x
Highlighted
Admin

Re: Epson TM M30 Thermal Receipt Printer

Thank you @Papperino and @Teavolution! 💚

@Teavolution You mention that the TM M10 isn't availabe - do you mean that it's not available on the Square Shop or you're finding it hard to buy at all?  

Message 11 of 24
Highlighted
Teavolution

Dear Helen,

Yes, I couldn't find it in Hungary, nowhere, and the square shop too. 😞 Maybe because I'm in Hungary, and the shop does not showing to me all items in your shop.

In Hungary the Epson cooperation say, we have stoped the production the Tm-10 the new model is Tm-30.

Tm-m10 production has been stoped since September of 2018-

This printer the Epson Tm-m30 is very popular in Hungary, and has a very good support. The Star Micronics printers are not so popular in here and they are much more expensive than Epson.

Thank you for your kindly help and support @Helen!

Br, Teavolution

Message 12 of 24
Highlighted
Admin

Oh right, thank you @Teavolution. At this time the Square Shop will only show hardware that's available in countries where card processing is available - so US, Canada, UK, Australia and Japan. I'll share your feedback that the TM-M10 isn't available in Hungary and if we add support for the TM-M30 we'll update this thread to let everyone know! 

Message 13 of 24
Highlighted
Lalechuza

Hello Any news on this? I also have a tm m30 and it is not working

Message 14 of 24
Highlighted
Teavolution

Hello @Lalechuza!

Nothing. We are also waiting to enable the epson tm-m30 printer.

This is a very hard time for our business, without Square, but we are very positive. 🙏🏼😊😊👍🏼

Message 15 of 24
Highlighted
Cashregistersau

I was doing some searching in relation to the Epson TM-M30 Bluetooth connecting with square. We just connected the Epson TM-M30 Bluetooth Receipt Printer with our Square App and it worked fine. I must admit we found it by accident when trying some new Epson Printers and the TM-M30 was sitting next to the iPad. Found it, tested fine. I am wondering if Square has developed it now but not officially released it.

Cash Register Warehouse

Message 16 of 24
Highlighted
Admin

Thanks for sharing your success here @Cashregistersau! Often, there is still testing that needs to be done with third party hardware so we won't show it as being compatible on our site unless we're 110% sure. But if it's working for you, it could definitely work for others. So thanks again for the update!

Message 17 of 24
Highlighted
Cashregistersau

Yes that’s correct @Nika_S i totally understand and it does seem like there are others that still don’t work which may be because of other factors. We only list your 100% compatible hardware on our site for this reason. Thank you for your response and great to see active admins responding to threads 🙂

Message 18 of 24
Highlighted
Admin

No problem! That's what we're here for @Cashregistersau😃 There are a ton of helpful sellers and admins here in the Community so don't hesitate to reach out again!

Message 19 of 24
Highlighted
Nickel777

I bought rhe epson tm m30 printer it worked with my sqaure app and suddenly it didnt wotk anymore

Message 20 of 24