x

Feature Request: Use Square Appointments on the Square Terminal

Feature Request: Use Square Appointments on the Square Terminal

The title of this post has been edited from the original: Square terminal with square appointments

I just ordered a square terminal and now I’m rethinking it after some reading... I want to check out my clients and be able to keep track of sales and clients payment history but now I see I can’t use square appointments on the square terminal. I see you can open a ticket to sync but how do i add my client to that ticket that is on my schedule to check out? 

2 Verified Answers
Verified Answer

Re: How can I view "Calendar" on square terminal?

Hi @MISSY1-

I moved your post to our Square Appointments Feature Request board. 

Right now, this isn't available for the Terminal. There isn't a timeline currently, for its implementation. Keep an eye out for an announcement for this feature update!

Verified Answer

Re: Feature Request: Checkout Appointments using Square Terminal

Thank you for your post @jjkingham. I'm moving it to the Feature Request board so we can keep you updated! 

In the meantime, as a workaround, open tickets do sync between the Appointments app and Square Terminal. This means you could create a ticket from the Appointments app, open the same ticket on Square Terminal and tap Charge to complete the payment.

132 Comments
Beta Member

Hi Sqaure,

Still no eta on appointment integration with terminal?

Alumni

@Nsbarc - nada, Sorry about that. 

We'll let you know though 🙂

Have the Square team made any further development towards allowing Square Appointments to be used on the Square Terminal?

Beta Member

We have it as beta testers 

Beta Member

We have it as beta testers 

Will there be an update to the square appointment app to where you can sync your check out to the new terminal? For example in the appointment app will there be a way to save a ticket for an appointment and open and check out that ticket in the terminal? For appointment based businesses we want to be able to check out people with a terminal but also have that reflected in the square app for appointments.

Beta Member

How did you become beta Annagonzalex11?

Beta Member

I have no idea, maybe because I am active in the square community and I have used it for about 8 years? I complained a lot on here in multiple places about them not having this specific feature.

Beta Member

Yes! 

Beta Member

Thanks for the reply. I’ve just been working through and testing the app over the past few days and terminal integration would be fantastic!