x

Filtering by category brings up more that the ONE I filtered for.

When filtering monthly item sales by category I get categories that are not in the filter.  Example of steps...

Reports

Item Sales

Last Month

Filter by Item Category

Select category 12 ONLY

Export detailed CSV

What I get is a spreadsheet with category 12, 17, and 28 when it SHOULD be ONLY category 12 item sales.  I have to manually delete the added categories. 

Anyone have an idea why this happens (and is extremely repeatable) every time I try to filer by only ONE category no matter what I chose... 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Super Seller Alumni

I don't have a clue why it's happening, but using your procedure I also get results from multiple categories when I've filtered the search for just one.  There must be a glitch somewhere.

Judy T Shumway
Message 2 of 3
Admin

Hey there @TGALBLLC- Thanks for writing in. I just walked through the steps you listed to export a category report with only one category selected... It worked on my end. 🤔 So I'm not too sure what is happening when you and @GlassJudy are trying to export. Seems a bit strange.

If you reach out to our Support Team, they can try to replicate this specifically on your account. I hope they're able to help you get to the bottom of this!

Bea_
Beta Community Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Evaluate | Influence | Engage
Message 3 of 3