x

Flat rate shipping is not showing up at checkout

1. When customers go to check out the flat rate I set for shipping is not showing up.
  2. When the order is completed the flat rate I set for shipping is not applied.
  3. I'm getting stuck with the cost of shipping!
Message 1 of 37
1 Best Answer

Best Answer

Edited Reply...

I filled out address and Flat rate appeared after the city and zip was entered

View Best Answer >

Message 6 of 37
36 REPLIES 36
Square Community Moderator

Hi @MarkMonlux is there a way you can send me a screenshot of your delivery settings under Settings > Shipping? I want to check and make sure the issue isn't living in your settings. Also please try to blur out any sensitive information. Thank you!

AshleyK
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 37

Hi Ashley,

Our flat rate shipping also disappeared when Square recently converted over to Weebly:  All orders received before July 14, 2020 were fine.  After that we had no new orders until July 25, 2020, which was the first time the flat rate shipping fee was not included.  We did not change any settings between July 14 and July 25.

We are unable to find "shipping" under "settings".  We looked at "account and settings."  

Further, this solution also does not work because there is no "Commerce" section under "Home Menu:  

https://support.squarespace.com/hc/en-us/articles/206540667-Setting-up-shipping-rates

At this point it appears as if it is some sort of glitch from when the shopping carts were converted over to Weebly,

Suggestions?

Message 3 of 37

I am having this same problem and can not find Shipping under Settings.

Message 4 of 37

Hi there, @ohiohurst 👋 Just to be clear - are you looking at the Square Dashboard or the specific Online Store Dashboard? Feel free to throw up a screenshot of what you are seeing here so we can get some visibility! 

Joe
Message 5 of 37

Best Answer

Edited Reply...

I filled out address and Flat rate appeared after the city and zip was entered

Message 6 of 37

@MrRBrown thank you so much for letting us all know. I've marked your post as best answer so that it can help other sellers along the way. Also, welcome to the Seller Community!! 🙂

AshleyK
Message 7 of 37

Thank you! Couldn't figure out why shipping (by item quantity) was not kicking in. Filled in address and there it was.

Message 8 of 37

This was so helpful! I was starting to get frustrated but your post helped me solve my issue!

Message 9 of 37

The same thing happened to us.   Did you figure out why the flat rate shipping disappeared?

The temporary solution we came up with is to tell our customers to email us their orders and we can send them an invoice through square that includes shipping.  Like you we cannot lose out on our shipping fees.

Message 10 of 37
Alumni

Hi @SCruzBalsamics - I want to make sure we're on the same page here, since the article you linked is from Squarespace instead of from us, Square. You'll want to head to our Support Center for help with your Square Online Store - learn about shipping here!

It sounds like you're looking at the Account & Settings page within your Square Dashboard for your shipping settings. You'll instead need to click the Online Store button or link located on the homepage of your Square Dashboard to head to your Online Store editor instead. Then, locate the Settings section within this editor, and click Shipping.

I hope this helps! Feel free to give us a call if things are looking funky, or you're having trouble locating where to edit your shipping rates.

Valentina
Message 11 of 37

Hi, I have just changed our flat rate shipping cost and now it doesn't show up in the cart at checkout.

I've refreshed and used another device but it still doesn't show.

Message 12 of 37
Alumni

Are you able to share a link to an item that shipping costs aren't populating for here, @polycyster?

Valentina
Message 13 of 37

Mine is showing up either, and I sell across various platforms. This is infuriating. Think I'll stick with Wix, where you can set your own shipping rates. Weebly is useless.

Message 14 of 37

I have done everything that I see and I still cant get shipping to show at checkout. 

Message 15 of 37

Welcome to the Seller Community @EJ17

I just did a test on your account and it does look like Shipping is showing. When testing from your end, are you adding an address into the shipping section? It will not show the shipping rate until an address is added.

Ellie
Message 16 of 37

I just checked it and NO shipping is being added with a shipping address. I have a screen shot.

Message 17 of 37

I just checked again and there is not a box for the zipcode to be filled out

Message 18 of 37

Oh no, I am not able to replicate on my end! In that case, I recommend reaching out to our Customer Success team directly so they can investigate deeper! @EJ17

Ellie
Message 19 of 37

I’m having the same problem do you think you could look at my website and see if my shipping pops up ? 
www.Brookesbabyboutique.com

Message 20 of 37

Welcome to the Community @Abhunt95 😊

I was able to see a shipping charge on your checkout page. Was someone able to help you out with this already? 

Message 21 of 37