x

Having trouble following the barcode maker process

We are wanting to add barcodes to our products in our store. I've been trying to follow the label barcode maker process but its not working. Can someone help me?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Admin

We can help @bcpopup but we'll need a bit more information - what program are you using to create labels/bar codes? The steps in this article are for sellers with the Square for Retail app which is currently only available in the US. 

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 2 of 6

What is the issue with the bar code label printing?  It was fine and now is completely off do it doesn’t align with templates.  We use a Demi and a canon but both are not aligning after printing fine for months.  Labels are correct and selection is correct.  Printers work on label printing outside of square so it is a software issue?

Message 3 of 6
Alumni

@wishonmain - check out the link @Helen included in her post above for barcode label troubleshooting. If you're still having issues, reach out to our Appointments Team for further help. 

squ.re/contact 

Justin
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 6

We are now running into this exact same scenario! We printed labeled in Jan, feb and March of 2021 with zero difficulties. Now they are not lining up. Have tried 4 different printers. Wasting a lot of, money time and energy. Has anyone found a work around?

Message 5 of 6
Square Community Moderator

Hi there, @Jendev - thanks for taking the time to reach out to us here on the Seller Community.

It looks like others who experienced this issue found resolution by reaching out to our Support Team directly. We recommend reaching out to them too, they can jump into some extensive troubleshooting with you.

Joe
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 6 of 6