x

Header Image will not allow me to change it. Referred to tutorial. No luck

As stated. There is a header up in custom that I do not want to use in marketing. I have tried my best to change it using the change header image key. It allows me to upload but it wants to put it in the logo . Both the logo and the header put it in the exact same place. LOGO.  Alos according to the tutorial I should be abe to click change header, click a pic, upload, crop and save. None of that appears. What is wrong with it?

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Admin

I'm sorry for the frustration @CatD!

When editing a the header in a custom design, the option to add a new image appears immediately below the option to add a logo. I had to scroll down to see it on my computer and this is how it appears:

If you're not seeing this option I recommend these Dashboard troubleshooting steps which usually resolve issues like blank screens or missing links! If you're still having trouble let me know. Happy to help.

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 2 of 7

Yes, I get that. But it does not matter if I click change logo or change header image. The pic will insert in the LOGO space. I had originally put a header image in and I don't like it. I wanted to change it. I will not let me.  I watched the tutorial and it shows where I could also crop/edit the image. That is not there as well.  

Message 3 of 7
Alumni

@CatD - Hm.. did the troubleshooting steps that Helen mention in her post help at all? Or are you still experiencing the issue?

Puka - She/They
Seller Community UX Designer
Message 4 of 7

No it did not help at all as I already did all of the before my first post. I tried again. There is a video that shows you exactly what you should do as well as what the screens will look like.  I use click on change the header and it post the pic in the LOGO BOX. No I am not hitting LOGO.  The originial header I inserted will not change, not way to delete it either.

Message 5 of 7
Alumni

@CatD - Strange. Let's have you reach out to our Support team directly so they can make sure everything on the backend is checking out.

Puka - She/They
Seller Community UX Designer
Message 6 of 7

Here is a screen shot. I have messaged them.21584349_10214739825595606_1738183114_o-001.jpg

Message 7 of 7