x

Square Appointments: Disable one of my locations from showing up in the change location tab

Square Appointments: Disable one of my locations from showing up in the change location tab

How can i disable one of my locations from showing up in the change location tab of the booking site for Square Appointments? One of my locations is an e-commerce only locations so I do not want clients to be able to change location and view that location at all. I called Square Support and they said the only way to do that is to deactivate the location, but I can't do that since that location will start generating revenue soon. I also don't want to open a whole new square account for that location. I'd rather have all my businesses in one dashboard. Help! Thanks.

0 Likes
1 Verified Answer
Verified Answer

Re: How can i disable one of my locations from showing up in the change location tab?

@Alteration You're right, at this time it's not possible to prevent an active location from appearing when clients select 'Change Location' from your Appointments Booking site. I agree that it would be very useful if you could hide this location so I went ahead and added your post to our feature request board. We'll track this request here and update the status if there are any developments.

As suggested the current workaround is to deactivate the location. Or you could consider using another eCommerce Partner for your online store. For example, you could look at using WooCommerce (which is free) or Weebly (which has a variety of plans and 14-day free trial).

Thank you for your post! 

4 Comments
Admin

@Alteration You're right, at this time it's not possible to prevent an active location from appearing when clients select 'Change Location' from your Appointments Booking site. I agree that it would be very useful if you could hide this location so I went ahead and added your post to our feature request board. We'll track this request here and update the status if there are any developments.

As suggested the current workaround is to deactivate the location. Or you could consider using another eCommerce Partner for your online store. For example, you could look at using WooCommerce (which is free) or Weebly (which has a variety of plans and 14-day free trial).

Thank you for your post! 

Admin
Status changed to: Has Community Team Input

@Helen Is this feature (hiding a location from the "Change Locations" tab in Appointments) still not available?

Admin

Hey @popsicleshop 🍦 

Currently there isn't a  ay to do this from the Square Appointments side. Sorry about that! We're still working on making this feature available in the future.