x

How long does a transaction pend? and does it go straight to my bank acct?

I ran a card today my first one. how long will it pend and will it go straight to my acct or will i have to transfer it?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Super Seller Alumni

@photobytiffanyb Our deposits from Square are deposited the next business day to our bank. You do not have to transfer anything, its automatically deposited to you by Square.

Message 2 of 4

I see you did inform us about the fact that the money goes right from our cutomers account to yours within one busniss day but you seem to of went right around how long it takes to put in in my account after you take your part of the funds. I use this money for repairs and I can't repair anything when the money is pending in your hands and as a busniss you aren't open on weekends ? I need answers. Is the $60.00 charge that I was charge not worth me being sure I get my needed funds in a reasonable time ?

Message 3 of 4

Hey @Aisolutions, @Ron did answer this question. The funds will be in your account next business day. Square will hold on to your funds till 5:00pm PST. Then we will send your funds out and you will receive them next business day. 

If you took a payment on Thursday night or Friday, you will receive the funds Monday morning, since this would be the next business day. 

If you still have questions please let me know. 😀

Message 4 of 4