x

How to Change Shipping Address in Weebly Online Store?

I've have been trying to change the name of my business under shipping address and I have been told by multiple customers service agents that I need to change the address in my square dashboard. I have done that but the old business name is still there under shipping address. Anyone know how to change this??? Please see photo below for reference. I got to this part by going to taxes but I cant click on it to change it and if I keep it the way it is, it will show up on my shipping label. 

Screen Shot 2020-02-07 at 9.03.20 PM.png

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Admin

Hey @WrkngWman-

Thanks for posting in the Seller Community.

Sorry to hear about this issue regarding business name and shipping address. 

Please ensure your business name/information is correct in the following two places:

1. Locations in the Square Online Dashboard.
  2. Shipping Settings within Square Online Store.

If the information is correct in both these sections, and you're still experiencing this issue, please let me know by replying in this thread.

Additionally, if this does resolve your issue, let me know, as this can be helpful to other sellers in the Community. 

️ Isabelle | she/her
Seller Community & Super Seller Program Manager | Square, Inc.
Learn about the Super Seller program!
Message 2 of 7

Hi there! I am having this same issue. My business name is correct in all places but the shipping from part. Help would be greatly appreciated. 

Thank you.

Message 3 of 7
Square Community Moderator

Hey @elyssavogt

I'm happy to take a look at this for you. Can I please get the name of the business you are trying to add? 

Sayra
Community Moderator, Square // Moderadora de la Comunidad, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Inicie seción y haga clic en Marcar como "Mejor Respuesta" si mi respuesta contesta su pregunta.
Message 4 of 7

We're you ever able to get this resolved? I'm having the same problem with no resolution even after speaking to multiple service reps. 

Message 5 of 7
Square Community Moderator

Hi @MGirlM - Thanks for reaching out to us here on the Square Seller Community👋

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing this issue. Could you please post a screenshot of where you are still seeing your old business name/address?

I'll keep an eye out for your reply!

Violet
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 6 of 7

Did you ever find a solution?

Message 7 of 7