x

How to recieve payment from invoice.

How do i accept the payment that was payed by invoice. My customer payed through the email.

Message 1 of 8
1 Best Answer
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hi there, @Alucas070283 👋 Thanks for joining us here on the Seller Community! We are stoked to have you!

If a transaction was paid by Invoice, your funds will be transferred to your attached account bank account via our normal Next Business-Day deposit schedule.

You can choose to access those funds earlier through our Deposit Transfer options, as well.

Let me know if you have any clarifying questions! We are here to help.

Joe
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

Best Answer

Hi there, @Alucas070283 👋 Thanks for joining us here on the Seller Community! We are stoked to have you!

If a transaction was paid by Invoice, your funds will be transferred to your attached account bank account via our normal Next Business-Day deposit schedule.

You can choose to access those funds earlier through our Deposit Transfer options, as well.

Let me know if you have any clarifying questions! We are here to help.

Joe
Message 2 of 8

My customer paid by invoice and the funds ha e not shown up anywhere. My balance is 0. I have no option for transfer as the balance shows 0. There is no activity for today's date on the transfer schedule and my square card balance is 0. Yet the invoice states that it is paid in full with a Visa card.

Message 3 of 8

Hey @Pdxmom

Hope this has been resolved. In Square, it's possible to have more than one account. I would suggest making sure you are logged in to the account you created the invoice in.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help. The number to call is 1 (855) 700-6000 - but you'll also need your customer code. The steps to look up your code are here

Let me know if you have any other questions. 

Sayra
Community Moderator, Square // Moderadora de la Comunidad, Square
Inicie seción y haga clic en Marcar como "Mejor Respuesta" si mi respuesta contesta su pregunta.
Message 4 of 8

Was this resolved I’m having the same issue

Message 5 of 8

can we accepts cards physically for invoices?

Message 6 of 8

I am also having the same issue. My bank is not showing any money transferred however square is saying it has been

Message 7 of 8

Hi there, @F3arlessSoldier - thanks for reaching out to us here on the Seller Community. 

We're unable to look into account specific inquiries here from the Community due to this being a publicly accessible platform. We would recommend reaching out directly to our Support Team for assistance.

Joe
Message 8 of 8