x

How can I view my current Square Balance?

The title of this post has been edited from the original: I need to know my balance

I need to know how see my balance

Message 1 of 7
1 Best Answer
Alumni

Best Answer

Hi there, @Ploera59! Welcome to the Seller Community 👋

It sounds like you're asking how to view your current Square Balance. You can do this directly from the Square Point of Sale app by going to the Balance section of your app, or the Balance page of your Square Dashboard. If you have an active Square Card, take a look at this thread for more information about your Square Balance.

Feel free to reach out directly if you're running into any roadblocks here.

Valentina
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Alumni

Best Answer

Hi there, @Ploera59! Welcome to the Seller Community 👋

It sounds like you're asking how to view your current Square Balance. You can do this directly from the Square Point of Sale app by going to the Balance section of your app, or the Balance page of your Square Dashboard. If you have an active Square Card, take a look at this thread for more information about your Square Balance.

Feel free to reach out directly if you're running into any roadblocks here.

Valentina
Message 2 of 7

I got a new phone and I don't know what happened  but I'm not revice mony for my invoices 

Message 3 of 7
Beta Member

i've set up my square account with my website and my money isnt showing up on my dashboard. I've also brought the instant transfer!

Message 4 of 7
Admin

Hey @HempireHut-

Thanks for posting in the Seller Community!

Take a look at @Valentina's best answer to locate your funds in the Dashboard. Let me know if you have any questions about this! 

️ Isabelle | she/her
Seller Community & Super Seller Program Manager | Square, Inc.
Learn about the Super Seller program!
Message 5 of 7

I am new!  Money was deposited from another source, I set up my account for the money to go into my bank account.  I can't seem to find the status, and it doesn't show up in my bank account.

Message 6 of 7
Alumni

Hi there, @Gretchen1 - if you aren't seeing any pending transfers on this page when you're logged into your Square Dashboard, please reach out directly so we can dig in with you!

Valentina
Message 7 of 7