x

I cannot take money off my Square debit card at ATM, why is that?

I cannot take money off my Square debit card at ATM why is that

Message 1 of 12
1 Best Answer
Admin

Best Answer

Hi @daracondesign-

The maximum amount which can be withdrawn at an ATM is $500 per transaction, $1,000 per day, $1,000 per week, $2,000 per month. The same limits apply when you are requesting cash back at a store. Daily limits reset at 12:01am on the next day, weekly limit resets on Mondays at 12:01am, and monthly limits reset at 12:01am on the first day of each month.

That should provide some insight into why you were unable to withdraw funds from your Square Card using an ATM. 

️ Isabelle | she/her
Seller Community & Super Seller Program Manager | Square, Inc.
Learn about the Super Seller program!

View Best Answer >

Message 3 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

Hello, i need technical support i need to with draw at the atm this evening. do to my inability to access assistance in a timely manner. the situation has become a time sensitive matter to say the least .                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    So here is the problem that i face.                                                                                                                         When i attempt to make a withdraw at the atm. I am declined. The screen states that,                                               i have exceeded my daily limit. however after looking over my online reports, neither my daily nor my weekly limits have been exceeded. 

Message 2 of 12
Admin

Best Answer

Hi @daracondesign-

The maximum amount which can be withdrawn at an ATM is $500 per transaction, $1,000 per day, $1,000 per week, $2,000 per month. The same limits apply when you are requesting cash back at a store. Daily limits reset at 12:01am on the next day, weekly limit resets on Mondays at 12:01am, and monthly limits reset at 12:01am on the first day of each month.

That should provide some insight into why you were unable to withdraw funds from your Square Card using an ATM. 

️ Isabelle | she/her
Seller Community & Super Seller Program Manager | Square, Inc.
Learn about the Super Seller program!
Message 3 of 12

No access with card and new payments not going through 

Message 4 of 12

my problem 

Message 5 of 12

This is no help!

Message 6 of 12

I'm only trying $200 

Message 7 of 12

I'm finished with the same problem I cannot even get $20 out in cash even though I have not taken money out all day

Message 8 of 12
Square Community Moderator

Hi there, @Melvanpat - thanks for reaching out. Have you flagged this over to our Support Team directly? We're not able to see account-specific issues here on the Community, but our teams would love to get some direct visibility on this for you.

We will keep an eye out for your contact! 

Joe
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 9 of 12

yes they give wrong answers and suggestions 

Message 10 of 12

mine just gets declined all over

Message 11 of 12

Apparently I reached my monthly withdrawal limit for my square card. But now I can't even make purchases as a debit? There's plenty of money, why won't it work?

Message 12 of 12