x
INTGMND

Image for Item does not appear on Checkout Link (just a grey square)

I have successfully added images for each of the items on my Item list. However, the image does not appear when I click on item URL (just a blank grey square where the image should be). I have cleared the cache from my browser yet the problem persists.

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Admin

Re: Image for Item does not appear on Checkout Link (just a grey square)

Hi @INTGMND

That sounds strange, is this happening for every item? Is there any way you can provide a screenshot of what you're seeing?

Message 2 of 10
INTGMND

Thank you. Yes, this happens for every item. I can't get my screenshot to appear in this reply, but here's a Dropbox link:

https://www.dropbox.com/preview/Integrative%20Mindfulness/Square/Screenshot%20Item%20image%20does%20...

I appreciate your help. 

Message 3 of 10
Admin

@INTGMND

We're not able to access the image from dropbox, it's asking us to login to your account to view it. Would you be able to share it via DM? If you make sure it's saved as a .jpeg as well that can help.

Message 4 of 10
INTGMND

I'm not sure what you mean by DM - I don't have a Twitter account. I do have a Facebook account. To whom would I send it? 

I've tried using the "Insert/Edit" image icon here but I don't know what to enter into the "Source" box. 

Thank you! 

Message 5 of 10
Admin

@INTGMND

You can directly message it to me here on the Community. 

When you click on my profile you should have the option to send it directly to me. 

Also - when you click on Choose File at the bottom of the page, does it give you the option to upload the file directly?

Message 6 of 10
janiemortart

I have the same problem.  None of the images for my items show up when I click the checkout URL.  

Message 7 of 10
INTGMND

I had to recreate my items under "Online Store" and reupload my photos. Then they started appearing in the customer's payment page. 

Message 8 of 10
janiemortart

I don't use the Online store on Square. I have my own.  I only enter the items in the inventory so I can control inventory and checkout with my Square devices. 

Message 9 of 10
Admin

@INTGMND

We also have a ticket open with Weebly Support to look into this further. 

Message 10 of 10