x

Import Results in Multiple Variations when I have None

Exporting to, and modifying the catalog with Excel.

I'm adding everything past line 10029. Everything before line 10029 is from export of manually created items on Square Dashboard.

- After I import the modified file all items after 10029 show 2 variations in the dashboard. If I keep importing the same file the number of variations for those items increases by one for each import.

- Even after adding a 1 in the 'stock' column for each item after 10029 the dashboard shows 0 in the stock column.

- No tokens are assigned to items past 10029 after import.

- I used the drag technique to autofill and increment the items in the column except for the stock column where I copied and pasted existing 1s that came with the export to fill in the rest of the stock fields.

Anyone have a clue? I'm not seeing the problem.

Screen Shot 2022-09-27 at 10.21.44 AM.png

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Square Community Moderator

Hello @ThruTraffic,

Thank you for reaching out. I am happy to assist. I am having trouble seeing your screenshot, and not quite understanding. Can you provide more details on what the issue is? 

Message 2 of 5

Uh....what else do you need? I provided a bulleted list and a viewable screenshot (on most platforms).

- Tell me what info I haven't provided

- Provide an upload location for file or screenshot you can view

Message 3 of 5

Also, I just clicked on the screenshot I provided and in Chrome on a MAC it goes full screen. It's so clear I don't even have to put on my glasses to read it.

Message 4 of 5
Square Community Moderator

Our computers seem to be functioning differently because even zoomed in on my mac it is not clear.  Since we cannot discuss account-specific information through The Seller Community anyways let's go ahead and reach out to Direct Support to get this resolved, 1-855-700-6000 squ.re/contactsqsupport. Thanks for working with us to get this resolved. 

Message 5 of 5