x

In "Square Online checkout", item listed as "Not Available"

The title of this thread has been edited by a Square Moderator from the original: "In "Square Online checkout", item listed as "Not Available". Bug?"

In "Square Online checkout", I had an item which had "Not Available" on the blue button. It is set as "Visible" and there are no inventory controls. I had been trying to get an answer from "Support" for a week and never got one. But I just looked again now and it "magically" appears to work. But I'm worried this will happen again. I have received no response about why an item appears as "Not Available". 

Message 1 of 45
2 Best Answers

Best Answer

I got it!  The problem was the "site visibility" of the global "Pickup & Delivery Locations" needed to be set to all locations.  Very similar to the suggested solution.  Online\Settings\Pickup & Delivery\pick a pickup location and edit "site visibility" to include all websites.

Capture3.JPG

View Best Answer >

Message 7 of 45
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hi @Truthful  - Thanks for following up on this thread. I apologize that this information was out of date.

From your Square Online Dashboard, you'll click on Items and then Item Sync. From this page, you'll see the settings below:

I hope this information is helpful but please do let me know if you have any additional questions.

Violet
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

View Best Answer >

Message 45 of 45
44 REPLIES 44

Hey @MMHDCafe.

I moved your post to one of the existing threads for this question.

Also check out this thread too to make sure your items are set up correctly. 

Ashley C
Message 43 of 45

The settings has moved around. Do you have a updated version for this

Message 44 of 45

Best Answer

Hi @Truthful  - Thanks for following up on this thread. I apologize that this information was out of date.

From your Square Online Dashboard, you'll click on Items and then Item Sync. From this page, you'll see the settings below:

I hope this information is helpful but please do let me know if you have any additional questions.

Violet
Message 45 of 45