x

Insights not working

Insights appears to have stopped working, can no longer alter date ranges and the traffic source figures never change ?

Message 1 of 4
Report Inappropriate Content
3 REPLIES 3
Admin

Hi @ironmonger, thanks for flagging this! I've checked this with our team and the Insights page should be working as expected. 

Our website sometimes encounters errors when trying to connect to your browser. Here are a few troubleshooting tips you can try:

• Make sure your browser is up to date.
  • Clear the cache on your browser. Access the Help menu of your browser to locate step-by-step instructions.
  • Switch to a supported browser, such as Google Chrome.

If none of these tips work, please let me know and I can have a further look into this!

Tra
Community Manager, Square
Have a burning question to ask in our Question of the Week? Share it with us!
Message 2 of 4

Thanks, complying with all that. This is what I get (different layout to when it was working) the boxes wonโ€™t accept any changes. Having paid a year in advance do I get a refund if I cancel now?

780EA9BD-31AD-4E9A-B968-DF2CB3E1D9BD.png

Message 3 of 4
Admin

Thanks for clarifying @ironmonger! I've reached out to our team again here to see if there might have been a new bug reported for this issue. I'm still waiting to hear back from them but once I get a reply, I'll let you know right away.

There's a 30-day refund policy. If you purchased the plan within the last 30 days, we can definitely help cancel and process a full refund. If it's outside of the 30-day window, we can definitely have a look to see if there's something else we can do like applying credit to the account as well.

To cancel your subscription:

1. Go to your Square Online Overview page > select the site name in the upper-right corner.
  2. Go to Account Settings > My Services.
  3. Next to the service you donโ€™t want automatically renewing, select Manage.
  4. Select Unsubscribe > Continue.
  5. Enter your reason for unsubscribing, then select Cancel subscription.

If you are running into any issue, please contact our Support team directly and we'll be happy to help!

Tra
Community Manager, Square
Have a burning question to ask in our Question of the Week? Share it with us!
Message 4 of 4