x

Instagram images not showing up on Square Online

When I set up my Square Online website, I added the Instagram section to the home page and the images I posted on my IG account would should up on my Square website. I just went to change the home page (removed features items, added more) and noticed that the IG section isn't showing the images, only the content. For example, I posted today an engagement post "What is your favorite summer beverage?" with a picture of my favorite beverage. The image of isn't showing up but the Content I typed is. When you click on the where the image is supposed to be, it brings up the content twice. Before when you clicked on the image, it would show the image you clicked on at the top and then the content (what was written) at the bottom.

I deactivated my IG account, reactivated it. Played around with the settings on the IG page in square online and nothing.

Please help me rectify this as having a bunch of typed words showing up isn't appealing to the eye.

Thanks in Advance.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Admin

Hey @bakedbyjoyleigh! Thanks for posting about this. Are you not seeing the IG image when you view your site from a certain browser/device? For example: is it showing up on your site from a laptop and not the mobile version or vice versa? Or it's just not showing up at all?

Bea_
Beta Community Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Evaluate | Influence | Engage
Message 2 of 4

Hey @nika. So I was working on a desktop (Apple) when I was updating my site. The desktop wasn't showing the images. Tried several different browsers and no go.  After reading your question, I tried my laptop (Apple) and tried my phone and the images are showing. So must maybe need an update on the desktop.

Message 3 of 4
Admin

That's good to know @bakedbyjoyleigh. Let me know if you're still having trouble viewing it after you give your desktop browser an update.

Bea_
Beta Community Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Evaluate | Influence | Engage
Message 4 of 4