x
Beta Member

Inventory Management - Item Details only Shows Stock Adjustment but Not Item Details

On the Square for Retail overview page, when you go into Inventory Management and click on an item, they show a sceen that has all the item details including vendor information and unit cost information. When I go into Inventory Management and click on an item, I am presented with only one option - to adjust the inventory count. Is there a different screen I have to go to in order to see all the vendor information and unit cost information?

What I see:

What I seeWhat I see

What's presented online:

What's shown online in the Retail overviewWhat's shown online in the Retail overview

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

Hey @mike109, this looks a little weird. 

You should have full access to these features if you're subscribed to Square for Retail. It sounds to me like something on the backend wasn't enabled to allow you to use this. I recommend reaching out to our Retail Support Team. We have a small but dedicated team that can help you over the phone or by email.  

Please let me know if I can help with anything else! I would love to hear your feedback regarding Retail once you're completely up and running. 😀

Message 2 of 2