x

Inventory Management - Save Function Non Functioning

Master Data for Inventory not saved.

When updating or creating new items in Square - after turning on inventory management and saving the item... when inventory levels and alert levels are loaded and saved (with green prompt showing success) - the iventory numbers do not reflect the update and even after loggin out/back in - the numbers never get updated manually.

Please Advise - this is causing our inventory to become incorrect quickly.

CG

Bernoulli Brew Werks

Tags (1)
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Square Community Moderator

That does sound a bit strange. If you're recieiving the green check mark indicating the changes were saved, it should reflect immediately. 

Have you talked to our Support Team at all? They might need to walk through this with you. 

Message 2 of 8

I am also having this same issue. Started last week, prior to this I've always been able to have correct inventory. Someone needs to address this and repair!

Message 3 of 8
Admin

Hey @jrshuman53 and @BernoulliBrews, I see what you mean. When you add stock and alert levels to your item details, then click the save button — that information isn't displaying on your Item Library tab. We've gone ahead and escalated this to the appropriate team for further review. We'll follow up as soon as we have an update. Thanks for flagging this, and for your patience!

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 4 of 8
Admin

Hey everyone — just checking in here to let you know we're aware and still working to get this sorted out. Thanks for your continued patience!

️ Tom | he/him
Message 5 of 8

Any news on when this will be fixed?  Inventory items still will not save!

Message 6 of 8
Admin

Hey @DAWGHouse, thanks for checking in and sorry for the confusion. I was able to touch base with our engineering team and they're still working to get this fixed. It appears that the inventory is saving, but the dashboard display doesn't update right away. You should be able to confirm that the inventory count is saving by refreshing your browser page.

Hope this helps for now, and I'll be back with any other updates as soon as I hear more.

️ Tom | he/him
Message 7 of 8
Admin

Hey everyone — I'm happy to report that this issue has been fixed and your inventory count should reflect any updates that you save. If you're still having any issues with this, please let our Support team know directly, and thanks for your patience!

️ Tom | he/him
Message 8 of 8