x

Invoice for payment via bank transfer with account number

I want to generate an invoice for the customer to pay via bank transfer. How do you do this, this invoice seems to only allow the payment to be made via square.

I have existing customers that have been paying via bank transfer a long time and I don't want to change that. I was hoping square would allow me to have my invoices in one place to keep life simple but if I cant generate an invoice for bank transfer payments then I still have to use a second system to manage my other invoices.

Whats worse is that, there is no information anywhere on how to do this, like this is not a normal business practice in accounting, what gives?

This is not ideal and I will just end up going to another provider that will manage all my invoices in the way I want. Please can someone explain how to do this.

Message 1 of 2
Report Inappropriate Content
1 REPLY 1
Admin

Hi @mwh, thanks for your post! By default, any invoice generate from Square will always be payable by card. However, you can add a message within your invoice to let customers know if they prefer, they can pay via other methods such as bank transfer.

If the customer paid via bank transfer instead of by card, you will then be able to mark the invoice as paid from your Dashboard or Point of Sale app. To do so, you just have to select the invoice > from the details page, click Record Payment. No processing fees are applied when an invoice is recorded.

You can find more information about managing your Square invoices here

Tra
Community Manager, Square
Have a burning question to ask in our Question of the Week? Share it with us!
Message 2 of 2
Report Inappropriate Content