x

Items not showing for one of two locations

I have two locations set up for my bakery- my kitchen location and the farmer's market that I sell at. I have been trying to make this platform work for my needs, but I keep having issues. The newest issue is that the items in my catalog are suddenly not appearing online for my farmer's market location. I've checked all the settings but can't seem to figure out why this changed and how to fix it. 

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Admin

Hey @summerthyme!

Good to see you around the Community. 

Just to be clear here - one of your items isn't showing up for both of your locations? When you click the item within Item Library, do you see that it's available at 'all locations'?

️ Isabelle | she/her
Seller Community & Super Seller Program Manager | Square, Inc.
Learn about the Super Seller program!
Message 2 of 6

No, actually, none of my items are showing up for my farmers market location. They do show up for my kitchen location hiever. I went into the item library, selected a random item, but I don't see anywhere that I would select a location for it to show for, only visibility (visible, hidden or unavailable). They are all marked visible. 

Message 3 of 6
Admin

When you go to Square Dashboard > Items > Item Library and you select one of the items that isn't showing - do you see that it's available at All Locations or just the one associated with your Online Store @summerthyme? What is your URL? 

Let me know!

️ Isabelle | she/her
Message 4 of 6

Again, I can't find anywhere that shows where the items are available. I go into the item library, select an item, but where would the location availability be showing? I suppose my URL  is candlestick-bakery ?Screenshot 2021-02-28 110456.png

Message 5 of 6
Admin

You're still looking in the Square Online section. I was asking if you click the item within Square Dashboard > Item Library, what location is it listed as available at?

Can you add a sale price and stock @summerthyme - then click save? 

️ Isabelle | she/her
Message 6 of 6