x
Highlighted

Items randomly showing as Not Available online

kargigogo.square.site

Trying to make it so people can add the items on that site to their cart for Pickup.(I understand that I have Pickup turned off right now - that is on purpose so people don't order right now. When i have it turned on is when I get this problem.)

Some items are fine. Some show as Not Available. There seems to be no logic to it. I've been doing this for a couple of months now (launching the site for limited-time sales events) and didn't do anything differently this time. Also, the "only a few left" indicator is only appearing on a few items. 

I literally cannot launch the store or sell items until this is resolved. I have been in to the item settings and every other setting that I can find, but still have no idea why some items work and others don't. 

Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16
Highlighted
Square Community Moderator

Re: Items randomly showing as Not Available online

Hello @kargigogo

Welcome back to our Seller Community. Perhaps it can be your fulfillment method that needs to be set up for every item to be available. You can make these edits in your Online Square Store by heading over to Item Library > Click on each Item and scroll down to > Fulfillment > All. Here you can also check if they are available. 

Hope this helps!

Sayra
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 17
Highlighted

Items showing "not available" in online store...help!

I have used Square for several years to sell our small school's spirit items, but am having trouble this year with the new platform. I have items in the store that are set to "visible" and in stock, and the items show up in the published online store, but you can't select them for purchase...they all say "not available". Any suggestions?

Message 3 of 17
Highlighted

Re: Items showing "not available" in online store...help!

Hey @ArchersCouncil,

I moved your post to an existing thread with another thing to look into that could be why they're not showing as available.

Checking to make sure they're set to visible is the first step but check out @sayra's answer above too to make sure that's all set up.

If still no avail- please reach out to our direct CS team so they can look into your setup with you to see what it could be missing. 

Ashley C
Message 4 of 17
Highlighted

In the online store item is available under items however at checkout it is showing unavailable.

We have been working on this issue and can't fix it. The item shows as available but, when a link is created for payment it shows unavailable. Same thing with the store. You click the link and it allows you to select size but availablity button (which is green) shows unavailable. How do we fix this?? It seems like others in the past have had this issue. 

Screen Shot 2020-08-11 at 12.06.37 PM.png

Message 5 of 17
Highlighted

Re: In the online store item is available under items however at checkout it is showing unavailable.

Hey there, @KIM34

So sorry you're having issues with item availability, but I am here to help!

Do you have the item available in your Item Library on your Square Dashboard? If you don't then it can cause this issue while syncing to your Online Store. 

I will keep an eye out for your reply👀

Kassi
Message 6 of 17
Highlighted

Re: In the online store item is available under items however at checkout it is showing unavailable.

Kassi_

Yes that was where I started. All of our items were listed in the item library and then I went to set up the online store.

Message 7 of 17
Highlighted

@KIM34

Thank you for letting me know!

At this point, I am going to recommend contacting our CS Team directly. They will be able to dig deeper into this issue to help you get a resolution. 

Kassi
Message 8 of 17
Highlighted

Site is saying out items are not available when they are?

When a customer try to check out they get the message: Unfortunately the item requested is no longer available for the location. To manage your cart, return home.

These items have inventory attached to them and the 'shipping' option has been selected. What's the deal?

Message 9 of 17
Highlighted

Re: Items randomly showing as Not Available online

Be sure that you have pick up hours set up.  Go to the dashboard, Settings and go down to Pickup and Delivery.  Then set up times and you should be good to go.

Message 10 of 17