x

Language on my Weebly Website changed to Norwegian

I logged on to my Weebly Website / Square and the language has changed to Norwegian!!!
I cannot find a way to fix it because......it is written in NORWEGIAN!!!!! Either somebody has hacked it, or I don't know what. I just want to fix it but can't and support is non-existent.

Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15

HI, you can contact Customer Support with this link.

Contact Customer Support

https://squareup.com/help/us/en/contact?panel=FAB456B04971&skip_unit_select=true

You will get a few options to contact, click Call Us, a new browser window will open with phone number and customer code.

Hope This Helps!
TERRI
Message 2 of 16

Same thing just happened to me just now.

Message 3 of 16

This is happening to me right now. Anyone get a fix?

Message 4 of 16
Square Community Moderator

Hello there @p2p

Sorry you encountered this frustration. To fix this, please scroll towards the bottom left of your online dashboard and select Language and Units. From here you should be able to revert this back to your preferred language.

Ellie
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 5 of 16

This did not work for me!

Message 6 of 16

Same thing just happened to me. Thanks for the answer, although it was actually on the bottom RIGHT on my dashboard.

Message 7 of 16

Ellie, Your solution does not work. I've tried it repeatedly. Still coming up Norwegian. WTH

Message 8 of 16

Hi @drlaw00 - Welcome to The Seller Community, it's always nice to see a new face 😊

I can see how frustrating this must be for you. If there is no language button at the bottom right hand corner of your Square dashboard this may be an issue specific to you Square account.

Due to the public nature of The Seller Community we are unable to access specific account details through The Community. For assistance with your account, Feel free to send send a message using this contact form. Our support team will be happy to assist in resolving the matter on your account. 

As always, feel free to stop by The Community with question, concerns and even feature requests. We are more than happy to assist.

Ria
Message 9 of 16

Thanks for your timely response. I submitted a ticket. It’s so crazy how the website defaults to Norwegian. SMH 

Message 10 of 16

That is very odd @drlaw00.

Hope it's worked out for you soon.

If you need any further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out.

Ria
Message 11 of 16

It worked!!

Message 12 of 16

Yay! I have been trying to edit my website in Norwegian for the last few months!!

Message 13 of 16

This has just happened to me was there a fix for the problem?

Message 14 of 16

Me too!! I can't work out how to fix it!! @Square HELPPPPPP PLEASE!!

Message 15 of 16

Okay I have just fixed mine today! Go to your Square Dashboard, then Goto 'Online', down the very bottom of the page on the right hand side there is a language option. change it back to english. 

Note: this is not in the 'language and Units' tab, changing this does nothing. You need to change the one as mentioned above.

Message 16 of 16