x

Last month our mobile users on Samsung devices lost the ability to see their tickets? Anyone else?

We have been using Samsung devices for our mobile users and they have always worked great.  Since mid April of this year, the mobile users can input tickets, but when they go to retrieve them "Access Denied" is all they get.  We have tried to work with Square to get this issue resolved, but we are still waiting.  

We cannot afford to replace devices.  Anyone else have this issue in the last month with Samsung devices?

Our Apple devices work fine.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Admin

@lakesideballroo I'm very sorry that this you've been experiencing this issue. I see that our team has already been investigating this for you, and our engineers are working on a fix for everyone who was affected - we certainly don't expect you to purchase new devices!

The fix will be included in the next version of the Point of Sale app. I don't know exactly when that will be availlable in the Google Play Store but I'll post here to let you know when it is. 

Thanks again for your patience with this. 

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 2 of 3

@lakesideballroo

Thank you very much for your patience. The latest version of the Point of Sale app for Android has been released - please check the Google Play Store for an update (the new version is 5.13).
If this issue persists please don't hesitate to reach back out to our CS team right away so we can help.

Message 3 of 3