x

Local delivery option only (still shows at checkout shipping available)

Hi, I am currently awaiting my postage supplies so wanted to only offer local deliveries in person so in the items I selected this as the only option for each item in my store. However when doing a test purchase at checkout there it lets the customer select shipping still. Is there a way please to have delivery only setup?

Thanks

Message 1 of 4
Report Inappropriate Content
1 Best Answer
Admin

Best Answer

Hi @BidBayCoffee, thank you for reaching out! If you are still seeing Shipping as the fulfilment method at checkout, it's definitely worth double-checking the fulfilment type for each item.

On your Online site dashboard, go to Items > Site Items and click into the item you are setting up. When you scroll down, you should see Fulfilment. Make sure you've ticked only Local Delivery.

ink (57).png

If you've checked and this has been set up correctly but Shipping is still coming up, would you mind sending me a link to the item and I can test it on my end as well?

Tra
Community Manager, Square
Have a burning question to ask in our Question of the Week? Share it with us!

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Admin

Best Answer

Hi @BidBayCoffee, thank you for reaching out! If you are still seeing Shipping as the fulfilment method at checkout, it's definitely worth double-checking the fulfilment type for each item.

On your Online site dashboard, go to Items > Site Items and click into the item you are setting up. When you scroll down, you should see Fulfilment. Make sure you've ticked only Local Delivery.

ink (57).png

If you've checked and this has been set up correctly but Shipping is still coming up, would you mind sending me a link to the item and I can test it on my end as well?

Tra
Message 2 of 4

Thanks for the reply delivery is showing properly now i think it just took time for the changes to update in the online shop.

Message 3 of 4
Admin

Glad to hear it's now showing properly, @BidBayCoffee! Sometimes it's also worth re-publishing the site to make sure changes are updated in the shop. 

Let me know if there is anything else I can help you with. 

Tra
Message 4 of 4