x

Lost all data after logging out and in on app

I first set up my account on the Square App when I got the card reader. When I logged into the online dashboard, none of my transactions or items showed up that were in the app. When I got the Invoices app, none of my data was there either. After making a couple invoices, I noticed they weren't showing up in my Square app, but they are on the online dashboard. So, as I was trying to figure out how to sync them, I tried to add my device (my iPhone) using the code it generated. When I logged out and logged back in with my code on the square app, all my original data from the app was gone (transactions, items, etc.). Any ideas of what happened?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Community Moderator

Hey there @secretsauce22 This sounds like you might have accidentally created a second account when you logged into the dashboard. If you are still facing this issue recommend you reach out to our Phone support team so they can look into this for you, and help you locate your transactions.

You can give them a call at 855-700-6000 between 6 am - 6 pm Pacific Time Monday-Friday. If you call outside of these hours, you will be required to enter your Customer Code to validate your account.

P.S. Welcome to the Seller Community and I hope this information is helpful!

JJ
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 2