x

Loyalty not working on square stand but looks fine in the dashboard

Anyone else having problems with square loyalty? We started having an issue on thursday, where if you search the customer on the square stand it will show 0/0 stars for every customer regardless of how many stars they have.  But if you look at them through your PC dashboard it looks fine.  Also the square stand stopped telling us how many stars a customer earned after we ring up their purchases.  Anyone else having this problem? At this point I am not sure if it is giving them stars or not =(

- Raven

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Admin

@Raven I'm sorry to hear that this is happening! It sounds like the issue might be with the app. If you haven't already please run through these app troubleshooting steps:

1. Check for an update to the the Point of Sale app from the App Store on your iPad. The latest version is version 4.91.
  2. Close the POS app and reopen it.
  3. Delete the Point of Sale app from your iPad and then download it from the App Store. (If you've recently taken payments in Offline Mode don't delete the app until your offline payments have been uploaded.)

If you're still not seeing customers' stars from the app in their profile or after a sale please call our CS team who can investigate this further.

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 2 of 9
Beta Member

This reply was created from merging an existing thread: The Customers Accumulated Loyalty Points quit showing on the screen after transaction?

As of today 7.13.18 - I have no way to tell my customers how many points they have remaining until their reward after each transaction?

It does not tell me if they earned a reward after their transaction?

I can't enter points manually?

Please advise asap

Message 3 of 9

Having same issue. Hoping this is a glitch and Square fixes asap

Message 4 of 9
Admin

@CM2016 @leavesnbeans I'm adding your post to this thread where another seller reported this issue.

Can you go through the troubleshooting steps I provided above? Do call our CS team if you're still not seeing the stars at the end of a transaction. I can also start an email case for you with the CS team if you like! Just let me know. 

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Message 5 of 9

This reply was created from merging an existing thread: Customers unable to claim reward points

Customers are unable to claim reward points at time of sale and we can’t add them manually 

Message 6 of 9
Admin

@Rstar Can you go through the troubleshooting steps here when you have time? It's important to make sure you're running the latest version of the app, which is currently version 4.91 for iOS devices.

Please give us a call if you customers still aren't earning stars at the end of a transaction. Alternatively reply to this thread to let me know you've updated the app and I'll start a case for you! 

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Message 7 of 9

Updating the APP seems to have worked

Message 8 of 9
Admin

Glad to hear it @Rstar

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Message 9 of 9