x

Loyalty program not working properly.

The system doesn't always display the black loyalty screen when it awards stars to customers. So I am not sure if the customer is getting the stars as expected. Sometimes the screen displays; at other times there is nothing.

So I called customer support. I was told that the team that developed the loyalty program is at another site and can only be texted. They would provide email answers to me only. They, supposedly, can't talk to me. So I asked why they can't pick up the darn phone and call me to resolve the issue. I was told they cant.

Are we in the dark ages where I cant get phone support? Why am I paying for this program if (i) it cant work properly and (ii) I cant get tech support to resolve it ASAP?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Admin

Hey @MKB1, thanks for flagging this and sorry to hear about the trouble with Loyalty.

While our Engineering Team is not available to be contacted directly via phone, we can certainly escalate issues to them and make sure everything gets resolved. The best way to do this is if we can get a specific example of a payment where a customer didn't receive their loyalty star, or if any other specific error messages showed up. If this is still happening and you're able to take down the amount, date, and last four digits of the card used for the payment — please send it to our Support Team directly and they'll be able to take a deeper dive.

Again, very sorry for the frustration you've been encountering. We'll keep watch for your message with those details and get to the bottom of it as soon as possible.

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 2 of 2