x

MOST POPULAR ITEMS SHOWING OUT OF STOCK/HIDDEN ITEMS

Hello, after adding the "Featured items" section and publishing the site, I noticed that items that are added are out of stock and hidden. Anyway to fix this?

Also, it says that it will show up to 10 items, however is there a way to set a certain amount to display? The only option is the ability to change the number of columns - 1 -4. Aesthetically.. the quantity of 10 items doesn't evenly space out for 3 or 4 columns. Therefore the only option is to choose 1 column of 10 items or 2 columns of 5 items. Just an input!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Still waiting to see if there's any fix to this? It's showing items that I've hidden.

Message 2 of 3
Square Community Moderator

Hello @TiffanyNR

So items hidden won't show on your Shop All page but if they are also your most popular items, they will show in that section. There's no way to change this at the moment, unfortunately. I will check for you if "unavailable" items show as well, since marking them unavailable might be the best option for you.

As for the 10 items, it shows up to 10, depending on how many most popular items you have. But it can show less than that if less than ten items are considered most popular. If I remember correctly, if you choose 3 or 4 columns, it will show 9 or 8 items. I will double check and come back with more info! 

Thank you. 

Frances
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 3 of 3