x

Mobile navigation menu

Hello,

The navigation on the online store doesn't seem to work well on mobile devices. I'm on an iPhone and the "Shop" drop down doesn't show all the sections and instead of scrolling the menu, it scrolls the page. This makes it impossible to click on all the sections for our online store.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Admin

Hey @brju2013, thanks for flagging and sorry for the frustration.

I just took a peek at an online store using an iPhone as well and I see what you mean. After looking into this a bit further, I can confirm that our engineering team is aware of this issue and working to resolve it as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience, and we'll be in touch as soon as we have any updates.

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 2 of 5

Hello, I have a problem with my mobile menu not dropping down at all. Help!

Message 3 of 5

Update: I downloaded the weebly by square app and see if I find the problem. There isn't a drop down menu on the mobile site at all (from the app side) and when I switched over and all my pages are there on the computer but my logo is missing (from the app side). I would appreciate the help here guys.

Message 4 of 5
Square Community Moderator

Hey there @Spbries if you're still having this issue, I recommend you reach out to our support team so they can investigate this in real time with you. They can be reached at 855-700-6000 between 6 am - 6 pm Pacific Time Monday-Friday.

JJ
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 5 of 5