x

Multiple Signature and Settings for different terminals under same business location does not work

1 Business Location with 14 terminals

12 terminals (bar)  set for customers to sign on Printed Receipt

2 terminals (cashiers) set for customers to sign on iPad

It seems like you cannot set up just 2 cashier terminals to print on ipads. Well technically you can but when you do that it resets all other 10 terminals to print on ipads as well. And when you change settings on the bar terminals. it resets the 2 cashier terminals.

Is there a special setting to accomplish what we are trying to do? Only other option we see is to set up a 2nd location but than you have to pay an additional $35 monthly fee which can maybe waived?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Admin

@BajasTally

Thanks so much for your question and welcome to the Community. Glad to have you here!

Are you using Square for Restaurants or just the normal Point of Sale system? You may want to reach out to our Hardware team for a really specific run down of the set up and how best to handle this and the best.

You can reach out to the team by contacting support and asking for Hardware. They'll be able to help from there. 

kellyj
Technical Program Manager: AI
Square Inc
Message 2 of 3

Just using the normal set up. I have talked to tech support and they told me that such feature is not currently available. If I change printer setting on one device, it would change it on all other devices unless I create a new location. That is what I did but now I am getting billed an additional $35 per month for additional locations I had to create so that the printers would print the way I needed them to print.

Message 3 of 3