x

My hours are not updated on my website, even though they are correct in my locations

My hours are not updated on the online site, even though they are correct in squareup.com locations screen.  I made the changes months ago.

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
Alumni

Hi again @thoctagon - have you also ensured that your hours are updated via your Square Online overview page?

You'll start there, then select Fulfillment Pickup & Delivery.

You'll see your location(s) here, and can click Edit to the far right of the location you want to edit here.

You can select Order Timing here, then scroll down to ensure your hours are displaying as you need them to.

Let us know if you are still unable to see your hours displayed correctly on your site after looking into this!

Valentina
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 11

My hours are correct on the Order Timing page as well. But not on our website footer.  It's weird. Months ago when we went back to our regular hours, open late on Thursday until 8, it has never changed/updated on the website.

Message 3 of 11
Alumni

I do see what you are saying @thoctagon 🛑 

I was able to replicate the issue on my own website - it seems like the originally uploaded information continues to appear there, even when editing the website and toggling the hours OFF and ON. The good news is that that section is totally customizable!

You can edit the hours appearing on your website by:

1. Heading to your Online Overview page.
  2. Website > Edit Site > select the section where you are displaying your hours.
  3. Click where your hours are displayed (a blue box will appear when the text is editable):

4. You can type directly in this box to update your hours:

In the meantime, I've also bubbled this thread up to our engineers to confirm whether this odd behavior is intended!

Valentina
Message 4 of 11

I am unable to edit in the box.  I can't get an insertion point in there, as you show up above.

Message 5 of 11
Alumni

Got it! My hours are displayed on my website as a Location and hours section instead of in the footer:

Do you happen to have a screenshot of your hours on your website, and one from your hours settings, @thoctagon?

Valentina
Message 6 of 11

Have you actually tried this? The text is not editable in the blue box as you claim.

I have the "Location & Hours" widget. When I select it, the blue box appears but the text is not editable.

I changed our hours in Square over a week ago. I've tried everything I can think of but nothing works. I don't understand why this is so difficult for Square engineers to fix. @Valentina 

Message 7 of 11
Beta Member

I also have this exact problem. I had to recreate some items in order to put them on the website, then delete the old item in order for it to appear in the search. The editor has always taken forever, and the autosave makes it amazingly slow.

I hope they are able to find a solution. Telina

Message 8 of 11
Alumni

Hi there @telinarohrer - it sounds like you may be experiencing delayed syncing.

Are you also having trouble with your updated hours appearing accurately on your website?

Valentina
Message 9 of 11
Beta Member

Not sure since we have not changed our hours in a while. I'll look.

But yes, this week, we had lots of delays and issues completing orders.

Message 10 of 11
Alumni

If you're running into issues with your orders, we would recommend getting in touch directly so our team can take a closer look at the orders you are having troubles with @telinarohrer. Have you tried to give our team a call yet?

Valentina
Message 11 of 11