x

My modifier sales are no longer importing to Quickbooks Online

I have Square connected to Quickbooks Online. I have my transactions import as a summary (as opposed to the "detailed import" type). For the past year my sales would import into Quickbooks perfectly fine. I would review and confirm the sales in my App Transactions in Quickbooks, then when they would appear in my Banking Transactions under my checking account, I would be able to just hit the "match" button because it would have the "record found" flair next to the transaction.

For about 2 weeks now my transactions have not been able to automatically match because the amount would differ. The amount of the transaction would be less in Quickbooks than what it really was in Square. After looking over detail after detail, I've come to the realization that the sales of modifier items in Square are not importing into the Quickbooks transactions anymore.

I've disconnected the Quickbooks and Square integration on both websites multiple times and it has not fixed the problem after reconnecting them.

I've also reached out to Quickbooks support and they tell me that it is a Square issue, so that is why I'm reaching out to the community here.

If anyone has found a solution for this, I would very much appreciate any help you could offer.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Community Moderator

Hello there @blossombird since you have done all the suggested steps for troubleshooting that we can offer including reaching out to Quickbooks, and they have indicated that it's an issue with Square then I suggest you have them escalate this problem to their API or Integration team so they can contact our API team so they can work together to address this. We do not offer support for Quickbooks integration problems directly and the way to have this looked at is from one company to another.  

Thank you for understanding and I hope this information is helpful!

JJ
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 2