x

My online scheduling disappeared--what happened?

Did anyone else get their scheduling erased?  I haven't had any activity for a day so I checked, and I found that my online scheduling is disabled.  I'm trying to call and nobody can be bothered to pick up the phone.

What is this?  Is this what I can expect from Square?

Tags (1)
Message 1 of 10
1 Verified Answer
Verified Answer

Re: My online scheduling disappeared--what happened?

Sorry to hear about the trouble, @pbruno. I'm gonna look into it with our engineering team right now and will update here when I get more info. 

Update: We've identified the server experiencing issues. Working on fix now. Will update again shortly. 

Second Update: Alright, looks like our engineers have a fix in place and things should be back to normal now. Please let me know if there are lingering issues! 

Really sorry about the experience everyone. I know an issue of this nature has a serious impact on your businesses. We take these outages very seriously and will investigate the root cause to prevent this in the future. 

1 Best Answer
Square

Best Answer

Sorry to hear about the trouble, @pbruno. I'm gonna look into it with our engineering team right now and will update here when I get more info. 

Update: We've identified the server experiencing issues. Working on fix now. Will update again shortly. 

Second Update: Alright, looks like our engineers have a fix in place and things should be back to normal now. Please let me know if there are lingering issues! 

Really sorry about the experience everyone. I know an issue of this nature has a serious impact on your businesses. We take these outages very seriously and will investigate the root cause to prevent this in the future. 

View Best Answer >

Message 3 of 10
9 REPLIES 9

I noticed that all of a sudden my appointments calendar closed down on my in the desktop version! I paid my bill this month, but its giving me the screen to sign up for the free trial! I'm on hold with Square for the last 15 minutes to see wth is going on. I have customers calling me and I can't book a single thing and neither can they from online. 

Message 2 of 10
Square

Best Answer

Message 3 of 10

Ours is down as well,

Message 4 of 10
Beta Member

Mine is down as well.
Message 5 of 10

Ours is down, says 503 service unavailable ???

Message 6 of 10

503 service unavailable message when using links to schedule appointments and logs off when going through the square website. No way of getting to the appointment section at this time. 

Message 7 of 10

I'm getting the 503 error too. What is going on.
Message 8 of 10

I’m having the same problem. I can only show booking options for 11:00am/1:30 pm and 3:00pm. I need to have it from 9am-5pm. Every 1/2 hour

Message 9 of 10
Square Community Moderator

Sorry to hear about the trouble with your Appointments, @Jim312! When you have a chance, please take a look at your Appointments availability troubleshooting guide. There's a few different settings that might need tweaking here. If you're still having trouble after going through these steps, reach out to support here so we can take a closer look.

PS. I noticed it's your first post, welcome to our community 👋 

Message 10 of 10