x

My square appointments app is not showing my second location.

I have gone through everything needed to add my second location; however, it isn't showing up on my appointments app.  I went in today to enter an appointment for my 2nd location from my computer (that's the only way I could do it,) but I can't see it on my app on my Iphone. Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong?  It should show up on my calendar, right?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Admin

Hi @amysinthesun,

Thanks for bringing this up and sorry for the confusion. Yes, you should be able to select the location as you crate an appointment within the Square Appointments app.

To do so: select  (in upper left) > Calendar > + (in upper right) > Create Appointment > Location > you'll arrive at a screen where you can choose the radio button next to the proper location.

Hope this helps! Please let me know if you have any further questions. 🙏

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 2 of 6

Thanks Tom,

unfortunately, that isn’t an option on my app. When I click the menu icon, & calendar, it just takes me to my calendar. It doesn’t give me calendar location as an option. Also, when I book a new appointment, it won’t allow me to book them at my 2nd location unless I’m at my computer. 

Message 3 of 6
Admin

Thanks for taking another look, @amysinthesun. When you have a chance, can you make sure that you're running the latest version of the app?

If that doesn't clear things up, please let our Customer Success team know. They'll be able to take a deeper look into your settings.

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 4 of 6

I have the same issue...I cannot select multiple locations on the square appointments app.

Please advise.

Thanks

Message 5 of 6
Square Community Moderator

Hey @Mohill sorry to hear you are having troubles! I would follow the instructions of Tom's post just above yours to resolve the issue. Thank you!

AshleyK
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 6 of 6