x

NEXT button is not showing up correctly on secure checkout

When trying to order on the secure checkout page, the NEXT button is not visible.  It is under the words "You'll be able to create an account and save this information after checking out."  When your mouse is over the the two gray boxes, the word NEXT will appear. Bluehost/Weebly said it was not on their side and to check with payment processor. Help? 

NEXT_button.JPG 

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Admin

Hey @miapaintr. Thanks for reaching out. 

Have you tried on different browser, by chance? Can you let me know if you're still not seeing the "Next" button? Not sure which browser you're using, but we typically have the best results with our site when sellers are on a Chrome browser.

Anyway, let me know!

Bea_
Beta Community Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Evaluate | Influence | Engage
Message 2 of 7

I tried chrome, Microsoft edge and Foxfire with same results.  Would you try to buy something to get to that page so you can see for yourself?

Thanks for your help!

Maria

Message 3 of 7

My site is mariahuppi.com

Message 4 of 7
Square Community Moderator

Hi Maria

I tried to visit your store page, but it is not loading for me so I was not able to test this further for you. 

Unfortunately, we are not able to access accounts from third parties, and I recommend reaching out to Bluehost once more. The rep you speak with should be able to escalate this to a higher support tier if they are not able to assist. 

Message 5 of 7

None of our customers can access the payment process (next) when using a Microsoft browser.  TOne customer was using MSN outlook and a customer yesterday was using Microsoft Edge.  Apparently it does not advance to the check out.  is square aware of this problem?  if you switch to Chrome or Safari it works fine. www.siltopvisions.com. paul@silvis.org

Message 6 of 7
Alumni

Are you using a custom theme?
We recommend trying to use a standard theme to see if that resolves the issue, @PaulSilvis102.

P.S. Welcome to the Seller Community 

Valentina
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 7 of 7