x

How do I view a total sales report for an entire year?

The title of this thread has been edited from the original: I need total sales report for 2017

I need total sales report for 2017

Message 1 of 29
2 Best Answers

Best Answer

@Turie all you need to do is log in to your dashboard if you used Square for that period, under Reports on left hand side of your screen, under Sales, you have option to enter your dates or click the button that says last year and it will take you to Summary which has your total sales, taxes, fees, refunds and all the activities you did that time frame.  Hope this helps.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 29
Super Seller Alumni

Best Answer

The Dashboard has changed since the previous post.  Load the Dashboard, then click on Reports in the upper left corner of the screen.  Click on the first item in the list (Sales Summary) and then you will want to click on the date range selector at the top left of the screen, and finally Last Year.  You'll get a complete summary of last year's sales, both graphical and numerically.

Judy T Shumway

View Best Answer >

Message 4 of 29
28 REPLIES 28

Best Answer

@Turie all you need to do is log in to your dashboard if you used Square for that period, under Reports on left hand side of your screen, under Sales, you have option to enter your dates or click the button that says last year and it will take you to Summary which has your total sales, taxes, fees, refunds and all the activities you did that time frame.  Hope this helps.

Message 2 of 29

DASHBOARD IS NOT PULLING ANY INFO. NOT EVEN WHEN I CLICK SETTINGS WHERE IS MY INFO

Message 3 of 29
Super Seller Alumni

Best Answer

The Dashboard has changed since the previous post.  Load the Dashboard, then click on Reports in the upper left corner of the screen.  Click on the first item in the list (Sales Summary) and then you will want to click on the date range selector at the top left of the screen, and finally Last Year.  You'll get a complete summary of last year's sales, both graphical and numerically.

Judy T Shumway
Message 4 of 29
Admin

Thanks for replying to this one @GlassJudy!

I've made a small edit to the first post here to reflect the new Dashboard layout. 😊

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 5 of 29

How can you view the sales report with the account holders name on it?

Message 6 of 29
Admin

@Bhcoopers41 When you say "account holders" are you referring to your customers?

Bea_
Beta Community Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Evaluate | Influence | Engage
Message 7 of 29

need total amount on sales in 2019

Message 8 of 29

How do I get my total sales from other years like 2018 and 2019

Message 9 of 29
Square Community Moderator

Hey @Spider-Man🕸

It looks like this question has already been asked in the Community so I merged your post with this thread that has the answer.

Ashley C
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 10 of 29

How do I get 2019 sales report?

Message 11 of 29

Hey @JakesSeasoning1! Welcome to the Community.

I moved your post to an existing thread on how to get your yearly sales reports.

Check out @Gam1's best answer. 

In the future- don't hesitate to search your question within the Community or Support Center first to get a quicker answer!

Ashley C
Message 12 of 29

For many reasons, including taxes, I need to create reports that prove my monthly self-employment income. Square transactions are my main source of income, so it's important that my bank statement and the Square reports are accurate and show identical amounts. My Square deposits detailed via email all match my bank account deposits from Square, but when I go to the monthly Transactions for January, the "net total" is off by about $100.  There is no option I can see to pull a monthly "deposits" report, which is really what I need to balance my bank statement with my Square info for proof of income. Can someone help explain how I can find a summary of actual deposits/true income via Square by month, for tax purposes?

Message 13 of 29

Hey @serafaery,

I moved your post to an existing thread in the Community where another seller asked how to view yearly reports.

The same goes for monthly reports where you can pick what months you want to view by selecting the month from one of the dropdown boxes on the Reports section of the online Dashboard

Ashley C
Message 14 of 29

Hi @ashc , thanks so much for your reply. I already know how to pull reports. If you read my post, what I'm asking for is how to pull a record of deposits, not sales. "Deposits" doesn't appear as an option anywhere when I try to make a custom report. Is there a way to pull monthly or annual reports of deposits? My deposits and my "net total collected" after fees are off by a large amount, I need to figure out why.

Message 15 of 29

@serafaery Oh sorry I totally mis-read that!

We re-named Deposits to Transfers so it'll be under that on the Dashboard now. 

Sorry for the confusion!

Ashley C
Message 16 of 29

Ah okay, I will try that, thank you so much @ashc 

Message 17 of 29

Any time @serafaery👍

Ashley C
Message 18 of 29

The title of this thread has been edited from the original: 1099

Total of transactions for 2019, please.

Message 19 of 29
Alumni

Dashboard > ReportsSales Summary. Use the date selector drop down > Select Last Year

If you're looking for the amount of transactions processed in 2019, switch to the Transactions tab (the date range you set should carry over to this report). Up top in bold text, you'll see the gross number of sales as well ass the number of payments.

Justin
Message 20 of 29
Beta Member

I'm only able to view last year and the current year but not able to view sales before this period of time. Is there a way to do this? Thanks! 🙂

Message 21 of 29